Join our dedicated team working for a small charity-run home in Reading
We recognise that our employees are key to helping achieve our mission – to enhance the quality of life for older people. As a Care Assistant you will provide personal care to residents as part of a team reporting to the Senior Care Assistant.
Care Assistants are responsible for meeting the needs of the residents and encouraging them to lead as independent a life as possible. It is essential that Care Assistants are observant and report any changes in resident’s wellbeing to the Manager/Senior Care Assistant.
- Relevant training with regular updates
- Four weeks’ holidays
- Free uniform
- NEST workplace pension contributions
- DBS check paid for, subject to six months’ service
- Free hot meals and drinks
- NVQ Level 2 or Care Certificate
- Be able to communicate well with both staff and residents
- You must show a real understanding of the issues and challenges facing older people
We aim to provide a home with high quality accommodation and a stimulating environment that will directly benefit the mind, body and soul. Families and residents highly value our team and the family feel in our home.