Age UK Reading are looking for a co-ordinator to run and develop the befriending project within Age UK Reading. You will:
- Work with an enthusiastic team of volunteer befrienders to bring company and support to lonely older people in the community.
- Develop the project and the volunteering capacity of Age UK Reading in general.
- Build on existing partnerships with other charities and build new ones.
- Work with the CEO to develop new opportunities for Age UK to make Reading a great place to grow old.
Address Line 1
42 Portman Rd
Postholder needs own transport
Matt Taylor, CEO
Main contact telephone
0118 950 2480
How to apply
- Contact us for a job pack.
- You may request an informal conversation about the role prior to applying if you wish.
Open for applications from
21 August 2020
Closing date for applications
6 September 2020
Will my application be acknowledged?
We regret that we will only be able to acknowledge applications from shortlisted candidates