This exciting new role requires an enthusiastic individual who can juggle a number of different tasks and relationships with the aims of both increasing awareness of bereavement services in Berkshire, and increasing the income to this area, which currently has an expenditure of around £50k pa.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- lead the development of our fundraising strategy
- lead the preparation and submission of grants and other fundraising applications
- research and identify potential funding opportunities that will generate income
- develop our regular giving by members of the public
- build partnerships and develop income streams.
Part time, 10-15 hours per week.