Smart Works Reading is a UK charity that provides high-quality interview clothing and interview training to women from low income backgrounds seeking employment. We give women the confidence and practical tools they require to succeed at interview and change the direction of their lives.
This post is Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 2.30 pm and can potentially be term-time only. This role will require occasional evening work and holiday cover for the manager.
- Maintain all admin processes
- Provide administrative support to multiple stakeholders
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Update the database and contact list
- Book, confirm and follow up on client appointments
- Assist with events and other ad hoc duties as required
- Two years of proven experience in an administration role (voluntary or paid)
- Strong organisational skills essential
- Ability to communicate with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident in running a busy office when required
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM systems
- Understanding of the third sector and sympathy with Smart Works’ ethos of women helping women
Applications should be submitted in the form of a CV and covering letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org