Sadaka is a registered charity (1171075) with an ethos of no judgement or bias, that serves those in poverty and financially struggling in Reading. We are looking for an Administrator to join Sadaka, which is rapidly expanding. You will work with and report directly to the board of trustees.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping the teams draft meeting agendas.
- Booking and organising (e-)meeting rooms.
- Taking minutes of the meeting and circulating to wider team with details of actions and outcomes.
- Providing administrative support to grants and budget team.
- Supporting trustees with ad hoc duties.
- Supporting the wider volunteers’ team e.g. organising induction, training, events etc.
- Supporting marketing and fundraising activities.
- General administrative support.
- Preparing and maintaining communications and documentation both electronic and physical.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a busy environment and who can multi-task and prioritise workloads whilst dealing sensitively with issues and maintaining confidential information. We are a growing charity but still in our infancy years and from time to time flexibility in working style will be necessary.
- This role is for one year, with an average of 5 hours/week.
- Working from home is expected for the majority of the time.