This event has been cancelled, we apologise for any inconvenience caused
Wokingham’s volunteer recruitment fair will be held at the Bradbury Centre in Wokingham, at the Rose Street Methodist Church. Organisations attending include:
- Link visiting scheme – providing befrienders for elderly people who have become isolated
- Me2 Club – supporting children and young people with extra needs to access mainstream activities
- New Leaf Project – working with ex-offenders
- Sue Ryder Day Hospice – a Wokingham-based day hospice providing palliative care
- Holt Copse Conservation – a group that looks after the Holt Copse area in Wokingham
- Rose Buddies – a community service that provides support to adults with learning disabilities who live more fulfilling lives
- Thames Hospice charity shop – raising essential funds for a local hospice.
Other organisations attending include those that support children, young people, families, the elderly, people with mental health issues, those experiencing housing issues and people with disabilities.
The event is free, so just come along for an informal chat and find out more about volunteering in the Wokingham area.