Our workshop, ‘from idea to business’, will introduce you to 5 practical steps to transfer your idea into a business or freelancing opportunity.
You will learn about:
- Different routes into entrepreneurship
- Specifying your business idea
- Identifying your customers
- Getting insights into your potential market and competition
- Establishing the best promotion methods
- Legal and financial logistics of starting a business
- Programs to support your first steps
This is a free workshop but booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on bus route 21 from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.