Update your IT office skills using MS Office Professional 2013 and Windows 10
A new five-week course for those who would like to update their Office 2013 skills. Ideal for the home user or those thinking about employment.
The course will cover:
- Main Office apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts
- What’s new in the latest versions compared to earlier versions
- Small, tutor-led classes with a maximum of 10 learners
- Fee £50
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
7 June 2018
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Resource Centre