Do your staff or volunteers need to update their safeguarding training? Brighter Futures for Children are offering virtual Universal Safeguarding Children training. This can also be accessed by voluntary and community groups in Reading and replaces their face to face sessions.
Who should attend:
Any staff or volunteer who delivers services to children and young people, including adapted online sessions that you may be delivering during the pandemic.
At the end of the session you will:
- Understand the importance of Child Protection and your role within it.
- Have an improved understanding of signs and indicators of abuse.
- Understand local Child Protection procedures and what to do if they are concerned about abuse.
- Be clear about sharing information with others.
- Have developed confidence in dealing with child protection issues appropriately
How to book your space:
Please email Learning@
- your name
- job title or volunteer role
- name of your charity or community group
- email address for the person attending
The session will take place online via Microsoft Teams. This can be accessed through the browser so you do not need an account. Contact the above email for more details.
Can’t make this session or looking for other types of safeguarding training?
Take a look at the RVA training page here, where you can also find information on safeguarding adults and national training providers who are offering online training. If you need assistance in finding the appropriate training for your group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org