This free training session is for all staff whose work brings them into contact with children and young people in whatever circumstances.
Aims and outcomes:
- to have an improved understanding of signs and indicators of abuse
- to understand local Child Protection procedures and what to do if they are concerned about abuse
- to be clear about sharing information with others
- to have developed confidence in dealing with child protection issues appropriately.
- why it is important that we get things right
- what is child abuse?
- signs and indicators of abuse
- child protection processes.
Type of event
25 March 2017
Address line 1
384 The Meadway