Brighter Futures for Children are holding Universal Safeguarding Children Training, which is open to voluntary sector groups.
Who should attend
Anyone who works or volunteers with an organsiation where their work brings them into contact with children or young people.
The course will cover:
- Basic information on Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Types of abuse
- Signs and symptons of abuse
- The referral process
- Multi-agency approach
- Safe practice
At the end of the session you will:
- Understand the importance of Child Protection and your role within it
- Have an improved understanding of signs and indiactors of abuse
- Understand local Child Protection procedures and what to do if you are concerned about abuse
- Be clear about sharing information with others
- Have devleoped confidence in dealing with child protection issues appropriately
How to book you place
Fill in your name, organisation, email and the session you wish to attend using this form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.