This course if for anyone whose work or volunteering brings them into contact with children or young people.
This course will cover:
- Basic information on Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Types of abuse
- Signs and symptons of abuse
- The referral process
- The multi-agency approach
- Safe practice
At the end of the session you will:
- Understand the importance of Child Protection and your role within it.
- Have improved understanding of signs and indicators of abuse.
- Understand local Child Protection procedures and what to do if you are concerned about abuse.
- Be clear about sharing information with others.
- Have developed confidence in dealing with Child Protection issues appropriately.
How to book
This course is free of charge.
Type of event
10 October 2018
Address line 1
Committee Room 1