go to site This course if for anyone whose work or volunteering brings them into contact with children or young people.https://alsrideforlife.org/programs-assistance/593-buy-viagra-dubai/17/
This course will cover:
- Basic information on Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Types of abuse
- Signs and symptons of abuse
- The referral process
- The multi-agency approach
- Safe practice
At the end of the session you will:
- Understand the importance of Child Protection and your role within it.
- Have improved understanding of signs and indicators of abuse.
- Understand local Child Protection procedures and what to do if you are concerned about abuse.
- Be clear about sharing information with others.
- Have developed confidence in dealing with Child Protection issues appropriately.
How to book
http://owjn.org/3366-level-psychology-help/ This course is free of charge.https://stageone.org/writing-an-analytical-essay/ http://essexlibrary.org/research-essay-topics-list-12795/
Type of event
17 November 2018
Address line 1
New Directions South Reading
330 Northumberland Avenue