This is a three-hour workshop led by Trisha Bennett that will aim to clarify the roles and responsibilities of trustees and management committee members.
What we will cover:
- The essential board responsibilities at a glance
- Roles and responsibilities of trustees
- Board reflection and assessment
- Recruiting and inducting new trustees
- Signposting to ‘what’s new!’
The workshop will have a mix of presentation, discussion and will include small group discussions, practical exercises and action planning. The session will seek to address any questions and/or concerns that you have about your role as a trustee and will suggest further resources to use.
Course administration fee £20, or £25 for groups outside Wokingham Borough.