Training – Introduction to Benefits
Full day course
As a trusted and established training service Citizens Advice Reading Training Services has been offering courses to a wide range of organisations for over 10 years particularly to front line workers and their managers.
About the Course
This course provides an overview of the welfare benefits system. It is suitable for delegates who have little or no understanding of benefits. The following will be covered
- Contributory benefits
- Non-contributory benefits
- Means Tested benefits
- Tax Credits
- Overlapping benefits
- Claiming benefits
- Difficulties making benefit claims (immigration/sanctions/challenging decisions)
- Introduction to Turn2us (benefits tool)
The course runs from 10-4pm and is delivered at our offices on Minster Street by one of our experienced trainers.
What will it cost?
• Per delegate – £90 (Charities) / £110 (Statutory) / £160 (Commercial)
• Discounts for multiple bookings
• All fees cover training, support materials and tea and coffee
In house courses
We also offer tailored / in house courses for organisations if you would like a group to be trained either at your premises or at ours. Do contact us for further details