This is an opportunity to come and find out more about the peer-led Self-Management Group that runs throughout August at Berkshire West Your Way. You will get the chance to look at the course material and workbook as well as meet with previous attendees and the peer supporters who will be facilitating the group. The Self-Management Groups will support you to:
- build on existing self-management skills
- develop new skills and learn from others
- contribute and share your experiences with others
- increase your confidence
- build personal wellbeing resources
- meet people and improve social networks
If you would like to come along and join us for a cuppa and a chat please let us know on 0118 966 0240 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can drop in at anytime between 10am and 11:30am.
If you are interested in booking onto the Self-Management Group (2, 9, 16, 23 August from 10am to 1pm) please call us or email on the above numbers.