After almost a year away, Reading SOUP return to their old home of St Laurence’s to reveal their brand new look, having had an overhaul of their logo, website, and more, ahead of the event.
Pitching at the upcoming event are children’s domestic violence support group Bounce Back 4 Kids; blind support charity, Reading Association for the Blind; and Red Balloon Reading, which support victims of bullying.
There will also be live music performance from piano songstress Sophie Adele Stokes, and an art exhibition from Reading artist Satty Mann. The delicious home-made soups on offer are Thai Coconut Soup and the second soup is currently being decided by online poll.
How Reading Soup works:
- You make a £5 donation to the pot when you arrive
- You get a bowl of delicious soup, home-made by our talented chefs
- … and hear three Reading Community Projects pitch for their cause
- After the pitches, you vote for the Project you want to receive the money
- The winner receives all of the money in the pot
At every event we have live music and exhibitions from brilliant local performers and artists.