Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 11th Annual General Meeting of Reading Community Learning Centre will be held on Tuesday 4 December 2018, from 4.30pm to 6.30pm, at Reading Community Learning Centre, 94 London Street, Reading RG1 4SJ.
2. Apologies for absence
3. Approval of the minutes of the AGM held on 28 November 2017
4. Matters arising from the minutes of the AGM held in 2017
5. Presentation of the Annual Report for 2017/2018
6. Adoption of the Annual Report for 2017/2018 (members to vote)
7. Presentation of the Accounts for 2017/2018
8. Adoption of the Accounts for 2017/2018 (members to vote)
9. Appointment of an Independent Examiner
10. Election of Trustees (members to vote)
11. Any other appropriate business
12. Close of formal business
We will then have short presentations on the charity’s work by our learners, tutors and volunteers followed by a chance for everyone to meet and talk over some delicious food.
Please confirm your attendance at our AGM by Friday 23 November 2018. You can reserve your place by contacting Aisha Malik, Centre Manager (email email@example.com) or call 0118 959 9009).