Reading Befriending Forum is an opportunity for all local organisations that provide befriending services to come together, discuss shared issues and share good practice. the aims is that collectively, we are able to support the most vulnerable people in Reading in the best way possible.
The discussion of the next Befriending Forum will be:
- Supporting our waiting lists: what can we do for those waiting to be matched?
- Innovative ways to recruit new volunteers
- Targets for Ready Friends: What would help your organisation over the next 6 months?
- Practical support for befriendees
- Training for befrienders: What are your needs?
These themes are not exhaustive and if you wish to attend and have topics you would like us to cover, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The event is free, but please register here