Join this National Careers Service free interactive webinar and build your confidence and resilience to find and apply for jobs during this third lockdown. You’ll discover:
- Where the job vacancies are now and how to apply.
- How to identify your transferable skills.
- How to transfer your skills to these growth sectors.
- How to shine at virtual interviews.
- Strategies for keeping motivated.
- Resilience technique
- To book your free place, please register here in advance.
- For further support visit nationalcareers.service.gov.uk.
- Or call 0800 100 900 to speak to a professional careers adviser.
Type of event
23 February 2021
0800 100 900
Address line 1