Personality profiling is commonly used to match the ideal personality for those best suited to a job role.
You will learn:
- What personality profiling is.
- How and why it is used to recruit.
- The different types of testing.
- Have the opportunity to take a test.
- How to benefit from your results and consider an alternative career.
- This is a free workshop but booking is essential.
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop
Type of event
25 September 2020
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre