This course provides an overview of sickness and disability benefits. It will cover the following:
- Statutory sick pay.
- Disability living allowance for children.
- Attendance and carers’ allowance.
- Employment and support allowance.
- Personal independence payment.
It will include:
- Eligibility rules
- Understanding the components and rates
- Making effective claims – providing the evidence
- Special rules for terminally ill claimants
- Guidance on completing the claim form
- How claims are assessed.
Type of event
16 July 2019
Address line 1
Citizens Advice Reading