A 5-week course following on from the Introduction course or for those who already know the basics and wish to learn more.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- General recap on the basics – iOS updates and general security.
- Using the photo app, albums, moments, collections, years and sharing.
- Using AirDrop and Cloud storage options.
- More with the Mail app, using different mailboxes, organising your mail and contacts.
- Texting with iMessage and video calling with Facetime.
- These are small tutor led classes with a maximum of 10 learners.
- There is a fee of £50.
- Please note: Learners need to bring in and use their own iPads which must have at least 50% battery life at the beginning of each session.
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
26 February 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre