A five-week follow-on course to ‘Make Excel Work for You’.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- How to create and format charts
- More use of functions and formula
- Relative and fixed addressing
These are small tutor-led classes with a maximum of 10 learners.
- Fee: £50
- Please note this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
6 June 2018
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Resource Centre