A 5-week follow-on course to highlight more features in Word and to explore other programmes such as; MS Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and to carry out simple file management.
- Additional features of Word
- A chance to recap and text manipulation using ‘cut, copy and paste’.
- More with ‘cut, copy and paste’ and ‘find and replace’.
- Introduction to MS Excel, creating folders.
- Be creative, a quick guide to PowerPoint and Publisher.
- File Management
These are small tutor led classes with a maximum of 10 learners. Fee £50
- Please note: this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- Booking is essential.
- Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
7 November 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre