This event is organised by Berkshire West CCG for Berkshire West (Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire) service users, carers and voluntary and community sectors partners, who wish to be involved in the designing of the Mental Health Crisis pathway
After significant engagement with service users and those from many organisations who provide care for those in mental health crisis across Berkshire West, and receipt of investment into mental health crisis care as part of the NHS Long Term Plan, the CCG would like to share their thinking with you around plans to improve mental health crisis services
The headlines we will be discussing
- expanding services for people experiencing a mental health crisis
- ensuring the NHS will provide a single point of access and timely, universal mental health crisis care for everyone
- 24/7 community-based mental health crisis response for adults and older adults
- increase alternative forms of provision for those in crisis – crisis cafes provide a more suitable alternative to A&E
- Joint work with local authorities, voluntary sector partners and service users to look at social issues eg homelessness.
- Refreshments provided.
- Please register via Eventbrite