Through an interactive instructor-led live session, you will learn:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- An introduction to some common mental health issues
- Confidence to support someone who may be experiencing mental ill health
- Ways to look after your own mental health and support wellbeing
Who is the course for?
- This course is free and is aimed at staff and volunteers supporting people through financial difficulty in the charity or voluntary sector across Berkshire (West Berks, Bracknell, Reading, Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead and Wokingham).
- There is a limit of 2 people per local authority as numbers are limited and to ensure parity across Berkshire. The deadline to book a place is Friday 3 July 2020.
- For more information and to book please contact Shaheen Kausar on 07923 138 730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The course will be delivered online via Zoom on Monday 13 July and Tuesday 14 July from 10:30am to 12:30pm. Attendance on both days is compulsory for the certificate.
Type of event
13 July 2020
Address line 1