NCVO’s local campaigning and influencing programme aims to build the knowledge, skills and confidence of local VCS organisations in campaigning, influencing and engaging with local decision-makers and public bodies.
NCVO, in partnership with Reading Voluntary Action, is offering special support to a small
number of frontline organisations on Campaigning and influencing in your local area
There will be lots of different learning activities including a full-day workshop in Reading. Our aim is for local issues and organisations’ needs to be met with tailored training and one-to-one support.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll gain a greater understanding of what’s happening in your local area.
- You’ll learn how to better engage with local decision and policy makers.
- You’ll improve your campaigning and influencing skills.
- You’ll find out how to get support on campaigning and influencing in your local area.
- You’ll receive pre and post-workshop support to help put your learning into practice.
How to apply
Deadline for expressions of interest is Friday 21 November 2014.
For more information about the programme, visit: http://knowhownonprofit.org/campaigns/local-campaigning-and-influencing-support