A 4-week course for job seekers who already have good mouse and keyboard skills and know how to use Microsoft Office Word. This course is for learners who wish to develop their knowledge in using other Microsoft Apps including Powerpoint and Excel. Small, tutor-led classes with a maximum of 10 learners will cover:
- An introduction to Excel
- Creating worksheets
- Using formulas
- Saving and printing
- An introduction to PowerPoint
- Plan and create a presentation using images and text
- Enhance a presentation using animation and transition
- Run and manage a presentation.
- You must be in receipt of benefits, and attend the registration morning to qualify for this course.
- Please note: this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- Fee: £5 deposit which will be refunded on completion of the course.
- Registration morning: Thursday 5 March 2020, 10am – 11am. All learners must attend this session to enrol and pay the refundable deposit, to secure their place. Proof of receipt of benefits must also be shown.
- Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or email@example.com.
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop.