A large percentage of jobs these days require an element of IT knowledge. This four-week course will introduce you to some basic skills using Word and Excel 2013. The course covers:
- Creating Word Documents
- Creating Excel Spreadsheets
- Changing the appearance of documents and worksheets
- Saving and printing files
- Please note: this course will use Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- A £5.00 deposit is required, which will be refunded on completion of the course.
- Registration morning: Wednesday 27 February 10am to 12noon. All learners must attend this session to enrol and pay the refundable deposit, to secure their place. Proof of receipt of benefits must also be shown.
- Booking is essential – phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
27 February 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre