A large percentage of jobs these days require an element of I.T. knowledge. This 4 week course will introduce you to some basic skills using Word and Excel 2013. This will include:
- Creating Word Documents
- Creating Excel Spreadsheets
- Changing the appearance of documents and worksheets
- Saving and printing files
- Please note: this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- Fee – £5.00 deposit which will be refunded on completion of the course.
- Registration afternoon – Thursday 6th June 2019 at 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
- All learners must attend this session to enrol and pay the refundable deposit, to secure their place. Proof of receipt of benefits must also be shown.
- Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
13 June 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre