A large percentage of jobs these days require an element of IT knowledge. This 4-week course will introduce you to some basic skills using Word and Excel 2013. You must be in receipt of benefits to qualify for this course which includes:
- Creating Word Documents
- Creating Excel Spreadsheets
- Changing the appearance of documents and worksheets
- Saving and printing files
- Please note: this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- A £5 refundable deposit is required, which will be refunded on completion of the course.
- There is a registration morning on Thursday 26 September 2019, 10am– 11am. All learners must attend this session to enrol and pay the refundable deposit, to secure their place. Proof of receipt of benefits must also be shown.
- Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
3 October 2019
Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or email@example.com.
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre