Volunteering can change your life! Join this workshop to discover the following:
– What volunteering can do for you.
– How volunteering can fit into and benefit your job search and also your life.
– The huge variety of voluntary roles available in your local community.
– The free or very low cost training that you can access.
– What you can expect from the experience – your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer.
This a free workshop but booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane Stop.