A 5 week course to cover all the basic actions needed to get started with your iPad. To cover:
- Using the Settings app, updates and WIFI connections.
- Touch screen actions and using the virtual keyboard (Notes and Reminders app)
- Using the App store
- Grouping and deleting apps
- Using Safari/Siri and Spotlight Search
- Using the camera app and sharing photos
These are small tutor led classes with a maximum of 10 learners.
- Please note: Learners need to use their own iPads which must have at least 50% battery life at the beginning of each session.
- There is a fee of £50.
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
5 June 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre