A 5-week course to cover all the basic actions needed to get started with your iPad:
- Using the Settings app, updates and WIFI connections.
- Touch screen actions and using the virtual keyboard (Notes and Reminders app)
- Using the App store
- Grouping and deleting apps
- Using Safari/Siri and Spotlight Search
- Using the camera app and sharing photos
Small, tutor-led classes with a maximum of 10 learners.
Please note: learners need to use their own iPads which must have at least 50% battery life at the beginning of each session.
Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.