A newly designed 5-week course to cover all the basic actions needed to get started with your iPad. Small tutor-led classes with a maximum of 10 learners. The course will cover:
- Using the Settings app, updates and WiFi connections
- Touch screen actions and using the virtual keyboard (Notes and Reminders app)
- Using the App store
- Grouping and deleting apps
- Using Safari/Siri and Spotlight Search
- Using the camera app and sharing photos
Please note: learners need to use their own iPads which must have at least 50% battery life at the beginning of each session.
Fee: £50 for 5 weeks.
Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop.