This course provides an overview of sickness and disability benefits. It will cover the following:
Statutory sick pay.
- Disability living allowance for children.
- Attendance and carers’ allowance.
- Employment and support allowance.
- Personal independence payment.
It will include:
- eligibility rules
- understanding the components and rates
- making effective claims – providing the evidence
- special rules for terminally ill claimants
- guidance on completing the claim form
- how claims are assessed.
Type of event
21 May 2019
Address line 1
Citizens Advice Reading