A 2-week course designed for Jobseekers who may be asked to use this app as part of a job interview.
Please note that you must be comfortable using a mouse and keyboard and be in receipt of benefits to qualify for this course.
This is a small, tutor led classes with a maximum of 10 learners.
You will learn how to:
- Plan and create a presentation using images and text
- Enhance a presentation using animation and transition
- Run and manage a presentation
Registration morning – Wednesday 25th September 2019 at 10.00am – 11.00am. All learners must attend this session prior to the course in order to enrol and pay the refundable deposit, to secure their place. Proof of receipt of benefits must also be shown.
- Please note: this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- Fee – £5.00 deposit which will be refunded on completion of the course
- Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop