Open information drop in for disabled people and their families.
Friendly welcome, cup of tea & cake and a chance to find out about the following:
- How to get out and about to social, cultural and physical activities.
- Advice and information from a welfare rights adviser.
- How to get involved in volunteering and a variety of projects to get involved in.
- Thinking about employment – information on courses and appointments with employment advisers.
- Support to Get on Line and make the most of the internet.
Type of event
Meeting / Talk / Presentation
14 February 2019
Address line 1
Third Floor, Reading Central Library