This one-day course provides a comprehensive overview of housing law, tenants’ rights, and homelessness. It covers the following:
- Establishing client’s status
- Rights and responsibilities
- Landlord’s rights and responsibilities
- Grounds for possession
- Excluded occupiers, squatters and travellers.
- Issues surrounding eligibility
- Duties of local authorities
- Appeals and prevention of homelessness.
The course is delivered at our offices on Minster Street by one of our experienced trainers.
Price per delegate: £90 (charities), £110 (statutory), £160 (commercial), with discounts for multiple bookings. All fees cover training, support materials and tea and coffee.
We also offer tailored and in-house courses for organisations if you would like a group to be trained either at your premises or at ours. Please contact us for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.