Free, practical and hands-on 6-week introduction to what you could be doing if you got a job in horticulture
- These 1.5-hour sessions are based outdoors in local Reading community gardens in small groups, supported by tutors, and socially distanced.
- They will cover topics such as seed sowing, propagation, soil health, plant care, garden maintenance and sustainable growing techniques.
- There will also be information on jobs in the horticultural sector and tip on finding further work experience/employment at the end of the course.
- All equipment provided and travel costs can be refunded.
- Start date for course two, based in Central Reading, Monday 5 October: 11am to 12.30pm
- For more information and to book your place contact Sharon Fitton. Email Sharon@risc.org.uk or call 0118 958 6692.
- Download a leaflet.