A 5-week course to cover all the basic actions needed to get started with your iPad.
This is a small tutor-led class with a maximum of 10 learners.
- Using the Settings app, updates and wi-fi connections
- Touch screen actions and using the virtual keyboard (Notes and Reminders app)
- Using the App Store
- Grouping and deleting apps
- Using Safari, Siri and Spotlight Search
- Using the camera app and sharing photos.
PLEASE NOTE: Learners need to use their own iPads which must have at least 50% battery life at the beginning of each session.
Fee £50 for 5 weeks. Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop.