Come join us to explore how your local National Governing Body (NGB) contacts can provide a solution to your problem. This NGB clinic will provide you with the opportunity to network with a whole range of NGBs. The following NGBs have already confirmed that will be attending this event:
- Group Exercise
- Royal Yachting Association
The services and/or products that NGBs offer can cater for a whole range of audiences, including:
- Under-represented groups including deprived communities, disabled children and young people, women and girls, BAME and older adults
- The most inactive communities in your area
- Children and young people
- The ‘core market’ already being engaged by your local clubs
These services include:
- Coaching qualifications and/or training for leaders and volunteers to help support existing and new provision
- Disability specific programmes/products
- Female specific programmes/products
- Primary School programmes/products
- Supporting links with local clubs
We hope to see you there! Please get in touch if you have any questions.
- To book your place please use this link and select Non-NGB Partner ticket at the bottom of the page.