Could your organisation benefit from some 1-2-1 support with financial matters?
We understand that consultancy fees can be expensive for charities and voluntary sector organisations. Therefore we have organised some discounted rates in partnership with Holy Brook Associates in the following areas:
Support with planning, and using budgets effectively
Coaching and supporting treasurers with a range of issues
Ensuring effective controls and governance
Help with using or building spreadsheets
Support in preparing reports for organisational AGMs
If there is another area of financial management you need support with get in touch to discuss.
The sessions will be held with Rachel Eden of Holy Brook Associates and will take place on the Third Foor, Central library. You will receive:
- Individual email and questionnaire to identify your needs
- a 50 minute one to one appointment on 22nd February (you’ll be asked to pick a slot when you book)
- Electronic and printed resources as appropriate to your organisation’s needs
- Up to one hour’s worth of follow up support via phone or email as appropriate to your needs
- A written summary of your organisation’s next steps and resources tailored to your requirements.
The fee for all this is only £60!
There are four separate time slots available, please select your preferred time when you select the booking link.