A workshop for adults, carers, grandparents and their children aged 4 years and over. Have fun preparing and enjoying a traditional afternoon tea.
- Bake your own fruit or plain scones to be served with whipped cream and strawberry conserve.
- Make sandwiches using a selection of fillings.
- Learn the history of afternoon tea.
- Enjoy the food prepared in the traditional style accompanied by loose leaf tea or a soft drink.
- All dietary needs catered for, advance notification essential.
- Fee: £12 per family, maximum 2 children per adult.
- All ingredients supplied.
- Please bring an apron if you have one.
- Booking is essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – The stop is Beech Lane.
- Please note that due to funding restrictions, this workshop is open to residents of RG1, RG2, RG4, RG6 and RG41 and excludes people who have already undertaken a course at The Crescent Centre from 1 August 2018 to 25 July 2019.
Type of event
26 July 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre