A course to help you with buying and selling on eBay. Offering tips and advice on how to maximise your eBay experience, either as a buyer, seller or both. You will learn the following:
- The buying side, explaining the bidding system, your responsibilities as a buyer and feedback.
- The selling side, with hints and tips, covering the best time to sell, your responsibilities as a seller and feedback.
- There will be practical exercises to listing items and an opportunity to set up your own eBay account.
- Small tutor led classes with a maximum of 10 learners.
- The course fee is £25.
- Lunch available to buy on the day.
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
3 April 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre