A one day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups.
Intended outcomes are:
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures.
- Recognise and treat an unconscious breathing/non breathing casualty.
- Recognise and treat a faint, burn, choking and seizures, minor and major bleeds with shock.
- Practical experience
- Accredited certificate, valid for 3 years
- £42.00 Administration fee
- Please note, all candidates must be able to adopt a kneeling position in order to pass the course.
- lunch available to purchase on the day
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
29 January 2020
Address line 1