A one-day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups.
- Gain knowledge of appropriate procedures.
- Learn to recognise and treat an unconscious breathing/non-breathing casualty.
- Learn to recognise and treat a faint, burn, choking and seizures, minor and major bleeds with shock.
- Gain practical experience and an accredited certificate, valid for 3 years.
- There is an administration fee of £42.
- Please note, all candidates must be able to adopt a kneeling position in order to pass the course.
- Lunch available to purchase on the day.
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
27 February 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre