Create a professional online presence using LinkedIn, an online networking platform that allows you to connect with employers and recruiters.
During the workshop, you will:
- Build a must-read LinkedIn profile attracting employers and recruiters
- Connect with potential employers in a professional way
- Use LinkedIn to search and apply for jobs
- Network with other professionals to access a hidden job market.
- Basic IT skills are required for this workshop and you must have opened a LinkedIn account before the workshop. Please ask for instructions if you are unsure how to do this.
- This is a free workshop but booking is essential.
- Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
29 January 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre