A one-day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups. Intended outcomes are:
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures.
- Recognise and treat an unconscious breathing/non breathing casualty.
- Recognise and treat a faint, burn, choking and seizures, minor and major bleeds with shock.
- Practical experience.
- Accredited certificate, valid for 3 years.
- £42.00 Administration fee, lunch is available to purchase on the day.
- Please note, all candidates must be able to adopt a kneeling position in order to pass the course.
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
23 January 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre